Setting the agenda: North Edinburgh's Physical Activity Forum
How can we improve access to open spaces in North Edinburgh?
Looking forward to seeing you at next weeks’ NEPAF meeting where the theme will be ‘How can we improve access to open spaces in North Edinburgh?’ Response to this months’ forum meeting has been really positive; here is the agenda so far:
- Presentation, sharing good practice- ‘Friends of Dalmeny Park’- Tom Hoon/Out of the Blue
- West Pilton Park- Lianne Pipskyj/Clare Symonds PCHP
- Community Growing- Kate Wimpress/NEAC
- Informal/structured play on local green/brown sites- Kate Wimpress/NEAC
- Forth Neighbourhood Partnership Community plan (physical activity priority)- Jim Pattison/FNP
- Edinburgh Physical Activity and Sports Strategy- Active Lives- Sean Webster/ECC
The meeting takes place on Wednesday 10 December from 2 – 4pm
at Pilton Community Health Project, Boswall Parkway
It looks like it’s going to be a good one, can’t wait! It would be very helpful if we have an idea on numbers so if you could confirm attendance and add any agenda items by this Friday ( 5 December) that would be great!
Lianne Pipskyj (on behalf of NEPAF)
Development Worker- Physical Activity, Pilton Community Health Project
0131 551 1671